Connect with us

NEWS

BREAKING:”Iran vows to kill 100,000 US soldiers: Tehran’s TV mouthpiece says Trump has ordered the ‘coffins’ Read More…

Published

on

NFL

BREAKING:”Iran vows to kill 100,000 US soldiers: Tehran’s TV mouthpiece says Trump has ordered the ‘coffins’ Read More…

An Iranian television mouthpiece has warned up to 50,000 American soldiers will be returned to Washington in ‘coffins’ after Donald Trump raised the possibility of regime change in Tehran.

State TV anchor Mehdi Khanalizadeh accused Trump of choosing to ‘spill the blood of your soldiers’, before adding: ‘The US president in the Oval Office chose to take delivery of the coffins of up to 50,000 US soldiers in Washington.’

It comes as Iran warns the United States should expect ‘heavy consequences’ for striking its nuclear sites, issuing a threat that its entry into the conflict with Israel will ‘expand the scope of legitimate targets’.

Trump declared last night that ‘monumental damage’ has been done ‘to all nuclear sites in Iran’ as he called for a regime change in the Islamic Republic.

The US president wrote on his Truth Social page that satellite images he obtained showed the Iranian nuclear facilities were ‘obliterated,’ and noted that the most damage ‘took place far below ground level.’

Iranian media then reported that Israel was carrying out new strikes on the Fordow nuclear facilities today, with Israeli media saying the IDF was targeting an access road at the site.

Meanwhile huge clouds of smoke towered over Tehran as Israel launched a wave of strikes ‘with unprecedented force’, including on a military headquarters killing ‘hundreds’ of guards members.

Iranian health ministry says 13 children killed in Israeli air attacks so far

Iran’s health ministry has said at least 13 children have been killed since Israel started attacking Iran on June 13.

Hossein Kermanpour, the head of public relations at the ministry, said the youngest victim was just two months old.

He added that 44 women had also been killed in the Israeli attacks, including two who were pregnant.

The update did not provide an overall death toll, but in an earlier post on Saturday, he said that more than 400 people had been killed since the start of the conflict, with at least 3,056 others wounded.

‘The majority of casualties and the injured have been civilians,’ he said.

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS4 days ago

Did Emily Ratajkowski just make “adhesive thongs” a thing in her “naked pants” look? More Pictures below… 

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

JUST IN: Fans Are Convinced Travis Kelce’s Outfit Is a Nod to Girlfriend Taylor Swift as He Arrives for First NFL Game Since Podcast Broke the Internet — See More Photos

NEWS3 weeks ago

Breaking News: Serena Williams’ husband Alexis Ohanian reacts to wife’s “glamorous” look for Vanity Fair party

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

JUST NOW: Chiefs TE Travis Kelce Suffers Neck Dislocation During Training Ahead of New NFL Season…Full Details in comment section… Read More

NEWS4 weeks ago

BREAKING” American Eagle Soars 24% After Trump Swoons Over Sydney Sweeney’s Jeans Ad” See more…

NEWS4 weeks ago

SHOCKING NEWS: “This is the final verdict…” – P. Diddy whispered the last 5 words before disappearing forever See more here

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

Princess Kate just wore these £96 sunglasses to the Wimbledon finals

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

He wants her to feel safe”: Travis Kelce is reportedly focused on prioritizing Taylor Swift’s privacy amid ongoing drama… Read more  

CELEBRITY1 month ago

JUST IN: ABC News Just Reported that Kayla Nicole has asked Taylor Swift to hide her face in shame as she flaunts her multi-million dollar engagement ring with ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce in…

CELEBRITY1 month ago

Serena Williams Slays in Steamy Bikini Photoshoot on a Yacht, see Steamy photos and videos here

CELEBRITY1 month ago

OMG!! Taylor Swift Breaks Down in Floods of Tears as Her Father, Scott Swift, Dies in Hospital After Heart Surgery…FULL DETAILS

NEWS1 month ago

BREAKING:”Jay Z’s Son Rymir FINALLY WINS | Beyonce BANS Him With Case Well, allegedly, Beyonce is also out here blocking the case and once again influencing it just like Rymir’s godmother said a while back”. See More…

Copyright © 2025 USAgists